|University of Alberta|
University of Alberta
|World Ranking (Times)||59|
The technology transfer office for this university can be found at: http://www.ualbertacentennial.ca/organization/affiliated/teced.html.
Active inventors from this institution include: Beaulieu Norman C, Irvin Randall T, Hodges Robert S, Temelli Feral, Lopaschuk Gary David, Pilarski Linda, Jensen Susan, Backhouse Christopher, Vasanthan Thavaratnam, Vederas John C, Barton Barry, Chuang Karl T, Collins-Nakai Ruth, Brett Michael Julian, Catz Ingrid, Jimbow Kowichi, Knaus Edward E, Lopaschuk Gary D, Mosher Roy Henry, Paradkar Ashish Sudhakar.
University of Alberta has collaborated on patents with Smithkline Beecham, Beaulieu Norman C, Backhouse Christopher, Pilarski Linda, Alberta Research Council, Halloran Philip F, Temelli Feral, Bressler David, Brett Michael Julian.
The bulk of University of Alberta's patents were handled by Christensen O'Connor Johnson Kindness PLLC. Other agents and attorneys used by this institution are Bereskin & Parr, C/O Ms Roseann Caldwell, Nixon Peabody LLP, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Po Box 2999 Station D, Smart & Biggar, BERESKIN & PARR LLP/SENCRL, Bennett Jones LLP, Fish & Richardson PC.
1. [Non-pressurized methods for the preparation of conjugated solid supports for boronic acids, Procedes relatifs a l'elaboration de supports solides conjugues pour les acides boriques, sans recours a la mise sous pression] CA 2419238, Filed 20010816, Published 20020221
4. [Agents with antifungal activity and methods of use thereof, Agents antifongiques et leurs procedes d'utilisation] CA 2230102, Filed 19970620, Published 19971224
6. Reduced pyridyl derivatives with cardiovascular regulating properties 4771057, Filed 19860203, Published 19880913
7. Compositions and methods for improving cold tolerance in animals and humans 5192740, Filed 19910509, Published 19930309
8. Modification of pertussis toxin 5977304, Filed 19950606, Published 19991102
9. Modification of pertussis toxin 5965385, Filed 19950606, Published 19991012
10. Differential myometer 5911693, Filed 19970929, Published 19990615
11. Dewar flask-compatible storage system and method of use thereof 5906101, Filed 19971030, Published 19990525
12. Modification of pertussis toxin 5856122, Filed 19940822, Published 19990105
13. Fluorocyclosaccharide drug delivery systems 5739121, Filed 19941212, Published 19980414
14. Tissue Rejection 20100105066, Filed 20100105, Published 20100429
15. Methods for identifying and isolating variant T4 DNA polymerases 5660980, Filed 19950606, Published 19970826
16. Contignasterol compounds and pharmaceutical compositions comprising thesame 5646138, Filed 19950905, Published 19970708
17. Multiple capillary biochemical analyzer 5741412, Filed 19961023, Published 19980421
18. Anterior floor-reaction type ankle-foot orthosis 5609568, Filed 19950313, Published 19970311
19. Synthesis of fluorophore-labeled DNA 5945312, Filed 19971107, Published 19990831
20. Contignasterol, and related 3-alpha hydroxy-6-alpha hydroxy-7-betahydroxy-15-keto-14-beta steroids useful as anti-inflammatory andanti-thrombosis agents 5506221, Filed 19940412, Published 19960409
C12Q 01/68 (Measuring or testing processes involving enzymes or micro-organisms; Compositions therefor; Processes of preparing such compositions; involving nucleic acids)
A61K 31/19 (Medicinal preparations containing organic active ingredients; Carboxylic acids, e.g. valproic acid)
C08B 37/00 (Preparation of polysaccharides not provided for in groups ; Derivatives thereof)
H04B 07/04 (Radio transmission systems, i.e. using radiation field; using a plurality of spaced independent aerials)
A61K 38/00 (Medicinal preparations containing peptides)
A61M 15/00 (Inhalators)
C12N 15/82 (Mutation or genetic engineering; DNA or RNA concerning genetic engineering, vectors, e.g. plasmids, or their isolation, preparation or purification; Use of hosts therefor; for plant cells)
C12N 15/63 (Mutation or genetic engineering; DNA or RNA concerning genetic engineering, vectors, e.g. plasmids, or their isolation, preparation or purification; Use of hosts therefor; Introduction of foreign genetic material using vectors; Vectors; Use of hosts therefor; Regulation of expression)